At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive service, from handling your initial sales enquiry, to manufacturing the products to your exact enquiry and finally ensuring they are delivered to your door as efficiently as possibly ensuring all trade requirements and standards are met. Wherever you are based we can meet your requirements, we offer a no obligation quotation and can provide detailed drawings and technical assistance to ensure once you receive your order you can install it as quickly and professionally as possible.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The human resource manager is responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company with the aim to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the organization’s business aims.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement policies on issues as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Prepare job adverts, check application forms, short list, interview and select candidates.
- Maintain employee records and maintain accurate documentation of employees files
- Analyze, plan and organize training and development programs
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Preparing employee handbooks
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Performance appraisal and balance scorecard
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including new employee inductions and onboarding
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.