In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Spread of COVID-19 Pandemic through Awareness Raising and Livelihoods Support for Adolescent Girls and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
The positions are local positions and are open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Note: The positions are contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
All positions are for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
Position: Senior M&E Officer
Department: Atiku Center
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Location: Maiduguri or Yola
Supervisor: Report to the Project Director
The Snr. M&E Officer will serve as the main focal person for all Research, MEL activity which include data validation, DQA, coordination meetings, capacity building in data quality and supportive supervisory visit to strengthen data collection and management.
- Lead in the plan and implementation of MEL activities of the project.
- Ensure high quality data are available when needed for programmatic decision making.
- Manage the information-gathering process for results and performance reports.
- Support in Adapting and maintain a high quality database for the project.
- Contribute to work plans, budgets and technical reports and deliverables.
- Monitor project performance against targets and prepare periodic reports on M&E activities.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations, design and development of survey protocols.
- Support implementation of program evaluations, baseline and end line assessments.
- Promote learning and assist state team on documenting and implementing lessons.
- Support the elaboration of success stories and case studies based on intended audience.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.